Leo Vegas – The King of Mobile Casino!
Born in 2012, Leo Vegas Casino quickly roared their way to the top and the title as the King of Mobile Casino.
From the early days as a young lion cub, right up until now as the leader of the pack, Leo Vegas has been based on a mobile first model, designed and developed with the latest technology and innovation.
From day one Leo Vegas has grown and grown and last year became the complete mobile gaming experience with the addition of two further verticals – the Live Casino and Leo Vegas Sport – to the already highly successful and popular Leo Vegas Casino.
The casino has won an almost never-ending list of awards in recent years from multiple ‘Casino Operator of the Year’ awards to ‘Mobile Operator of the Year’, ‘Best Innovation in Mobile and Tablet’ and much more.
Why have Leo Vegas won these awards?
The answer is pretty straight forward – Leo Vegas combine the widest range of choice with the highest quality of product.
The choice at Leo Vegas is second to none – whether you want to play on mobile, tablet or desktop or in the Casino, Live Casino or Sportsbook – the navigation is straight-forward, the gameplay is easy and attractive and the fun is never-ending!
The Casino offers the best selection of games available in the world today, while if table games and live action are more your thing, the Leo Vegas Live Casino offers the World’s Largest Roulette Selection and a wide variety of other games streamed from glamourous casinos and studios across the world.
Leo Vegas Sport, although relatively new, is already smashing records and is the fastest sportsbook in the world.
Combining the Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook
Navigating around LeoVegas.com is easy, you can play seamlessly on mobile, tablet or desktop and switch between the Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook at the click of a button, or use the search function to find a particular game.
The huge range of slot games in the Leo Vegas Casino are helpfully split into different categories including Leo’s Favourites, Top Games, Slots, Classic Slots, Jackpots and table games to make sure you can find exactly the kind of game you are looking to play, while Leo Vegas sport allows you to find what you are looking for by ordering options by sport, by kick off time or by current live events.
Why not sign up today at LeoVegas?
Signing up at Leo Vegas, whether on mobile or desktop, is extremely straight forward and new players are welcomed into the lion’s den with the choice of three different incredibly generous Welcome Bonuses:
- The Casino Welcome Bonus
- Live Casino Welcome Bonus
- Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Casino welcome bonus
Players are showered with up to £1,500 Welcome Bonus and 120 Free Spins! Please find all information below:
- Sign up: 20 No Deposit Free Spins to use on the chosen popular games, such as Starburst and Mega Fortune Dreams (always subject to change).
- First Deposit: 200% Bonus up to £100 when you deposit £50 or more and 25 Free Spins or 100% Bonus up to £100 when you deposit less than £50, plus 25 Free Spins.
- Second Deposit: 50% Bonus up to £500 and 25 Free Spins.
- Third Deposit: 50% Bonus up to £500 and 25 Free Spins.
- Fourth Deposit: 50% Bonus up to £400 and 25 Free Spins.
Live Casino Welcome Bonus
Players are handed a 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 to use in the Live Casino. For example, deposit £100 and grab full bonus amount of £200. Now, you can play any table game with Real Dealers.
Players have double the chance to double their winnings with not one, but two 100% Profit Boosts to use on any sport. For instance, wager £100 and get another £100 as free bet.
That’s just the beginning of the Bonuses. Every day of the year Leo Vegas have offers, promotions, rewards and giveaways up for grabs! From Free Bets and Free Spins to huge Cash Giveaways and VIP trips to events across the world, Leo Vegas certainly know how to treat their players well!
LeoVegas: Quick-fire facts
- Leo Vegas recently set a new World Record with a player recently winning £4,400,000 on mobile!
- In the last six months LeoVegas have treated UK players to VIP trips to see Andrea Bocelli, Cirque de Soleil, England v Australia at Twickenham, Manchester United v Liverpool.
- In the next few months, LeoVegas are sending UK players to VIP experiences at the Madrid derby, Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitshko fight, Adele’s latest tour and the Champions League final.
- com is operated on the sunny rock of Malta and is governed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gaming Commission.
- Flash and Html5 are the most common software and graphics you can expect to on the website.
Despite only launching last year, Leo Vegas Sport has already won its first award and is now streaming live greyhound racing.