Dr Slot Casino – best jackpot slots for mobiles!
As mobile casinos go, Dr Slot Casino is definitely the new kid on the block. This Intouch Games owned brand launched in 2018, complementing the firm’s more established sister sites, mFortune, PocketWin, and Mr Spin Casino. Intouch is well known for being both a developer and operator, which means they don’t buy in games from other developers, as is the case with most casinos out there. Dr Slot Casino was launched with 8 completely exclusive games and an attractive welcome package for new players. So, we thought it was about time we put Dr Slot through its paces and let you all know what we found…
Dr Slot Bonuses
For most mobile casino players, the welcome bonus is one of the first things you want to know about. Is it any good? Is it worth signing up for? And, is it possible to win from it? From what we experienced, it looks like a yes to all three. The Dr Slot Casino welcome bonus comes in three parts:
- 20 no deposit free spins. First things first, we downloaded the Dr Slot app from the Google Play Store (also available on iOS) and registered for an account through the app. You can also do this on the website if you prefer, but the games are only available on mobile, so you’ll need the app at some point! When you activate your account, you get 20 free spins straight off the bat. These are locked to a specific game, so you can’t choose which game you use them on. That was OK though, as we got Super Fruit Bandit and that was a great starting point to get a feel for Dr Slot’s games.
- 10 days of free spins. So next we made a £10 deposit onto our brand new Dr Slot Casino account. This activated the 10 days of free spins offer, which meant we received 10 free spins by text message every day for 10 days. That adds up to another 100 free spins, giving us a total of 120 so far.
- Up to £1000 deposit match. When we made that £10 first deposit, we also triggered the first of five deposit match bonuses. Your first deposit it matched 200%, so that gave us £30 total to play with. If you max out all five deposit boost bonuses, you can get up to £1,000 in bonus credit, but it looks like you’ve got to deposit a lot to do that! It’s still a great offer though – we worked out that if we deposited £20 each time, we’d get £85 in free bonuses, on top of the 120 free spins.
Something that’s really important to bear in mind here is that all of Dr Slot’s bonuses, including deposit match bonuses or winnings from free spins, are subject to a 40x wagering requirement. This is pretty standard practice at most mobile casinos, and it means you have to play through those winnings 40 times over before you can withdraw them. It’s a bit of a pain, but most of the big names do it, so we can’t hold this against Dr Slot alone. This doesn’t apply to your own money though, so any deposits you make have no wagering requirement. If you win with those, it’s straight into cashable credit.
If you decide to keep playing after you’ve used up those welcome bonuses, existing players get:
- Regular new game bonuses whenever a new game is released, usually free spins or a free bonus
- Weekly loyalty rewards – these are sent by text to active, depositing players
- Chances to win bonuses through competitions on the Facebook page
- Refer a friend rewards, such as a free referral bonus and an additional reward if your friend makes a first deposit
Terms obviously apply to all of the bonuses mentioned here, so it’s important to read the T&CS before you sign up so you’ll always know what you’re dealing with.
Dr Slot Games
The next key element to consider is, of course, the games themselves! Now as we mentioned earlier, we were told that Dr Slot designs and builds all of these games completely in-house, rather than buying them in. As a result, the selection at the moment is limited, but we’re told they aim to add a new game to the mix at least once a month. The upside is that all of these games are exclusive, so you won’t have played them before elsewhere.
There’s a mix of themes here, from your classic fruit symbols to much more quirky and creative ideas. Almost all of the slots games have at least one bonus mini game and those are great for picking up larger multipliers. They also all have a progressive jackpot and that keeps rising by the day until someone wins it. The paytable says you need to line up 5 jackpot symbols on an active win line to do that. Sadly we didn’t manage it this time, but we’ll keep trying.
Dr Slot Casino has one more traditional casino game and that’s 3D Roulette. It’s a nice, slick version of the game and the mobile gameplay was seamless. It would be great to see what Dr Slot could do with other casino favourites like Blackjack and Poker. Hopefully, it’s just a matter of time before that happens.
In terms of slots, our favourites after giving them all a run-through were probably Rainbow Slots, Lumberjack Pots, and Cash Ahoy, but they’re all great games. We’d just love to see more of them!
Dr Slot Banking
We mentioned the bonuses on offer when you make your first deposit, but how exactly do you go about it? Once you’ve installed the app, it’s really easy to do all of this in one place. Go to the ‘Deposit’ menu and you can choose to deposit anything from £5 by credit/debit card, Paysafecard or Skrill. Alternatively, you can deposit by phone bill from just £3 – this will come off your available credit or be added to your next bill, depending on what sort of contract you’re on.
There’s no minimum withdrawal, which is great news, but you will be charged £3 for any withdrawals under £10. Withdrawals can be transferred straight into your bank account, or to your Skrill account. If you made a deposit already with a credit/debit card, you can also ask for your winnings to be paid to that. Apparently, you can’t withdraw to an unknown card though, so if you’ve not deposited, bank transfer is your best bet.
Now, like most casinos, Dr Slot Casino will probably ask you to send in some ID. It was 3 working days before we were asked to send this in, which did slow down the process a bit, but it was easy to send in the ID through the ‘Support’ menu in the app. Once we’d done that, it was another couple of days before it reached our bank account. You might need to have a little patience here, but hang in there, send in that ID quickly and you should be good.
Dr Slot Security
This is important for any casino, but we wanted to look especially closely here, given how new Dr Slot Casino is to the market. Thankfully, this casino comes from an experienced and established operator, who are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. So just like all of their games, Dr Slot’s new games have to be independently reviewed, tested and certified by UKGC-approved testers before they can make it to players’ phones. That means stuff like fairness, RTPs and build quality are all reviewed and must be up to standard before the game gets a release.
Responsible gambling is clearly an important factor for Dr Slot Casino, and they offer a number of tools on the website to help players who may be struggling to gamble safely. There are deposit limits, session limits, cool down periods, self-exclusion and GamStop options, so help is at hand should you ever need it. They also have a GamCare certificate, which recognises how committed the casino is to supporting and protecting players.
Finally, if you’re worried about your personal data and transactions, you needn’t be. Dr Slot Casino uses 256-bit TLSv1.2 digital encryption to keep those details safe and secure, and the company never passes on your details to third parties.
Dr Slot Support
Again, we’re going to talk about the app here. Really, if you’re going to play at Dr Slot Casino, you really need this app. It has a ‘Support’ menu that gives you access to everything you need to contact the UK customer service team – they’re available 24/7/365. You can access live chat, give them a ring or request a call back here, however you prefer to get in touch.
Of course, if it’s the app you’re having issues with, you’ll need to get in touch another way, so here’s the essential info and contacts you might need:
- Dr Slot Casino is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, with license number 000-002091-R-104264-022.
- Website: https://www.drslot.co.uk
- Phone: 01384 445435
- Text: Text SUPPORT to 84901 for a free call back
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrSlotCasino/
It’s definitely a case of ‘so far, so good’ here, but we feel like there’s a lot more to come from this fledgling casino brand. With more games added to the mix, withdrawals streamlined and a few tweaks here and there, and Dr Slot Casino will really be a brand to take on the bigger names in the business. It’s not even been a year since this casino first opened its doors, so we can’t wait to see what the next few years bring. If you want unique games and a bonus structure that rewards regular players as well as new recruits, you won’t go far wrong here.