Big Dollar Casino Review
If you’re looking for real entertainment and real deals, without the spotlight and noise, Big Dollar Casino is where it’s at. Think of the casino as situated through an inconspicuous door in a quiet alleyway but once you enter through, it’s a whole different world inside.
Big Dollar Casino is powered by the global gaming software provider, Saucify. The online casino has been grown bigger and bigger since it was founded in 2006. That’s nearly 12 years in the game. Today the online casino sees hundreds of new players and thousands of loyal patrons each day of the week.
Software and Games
With over 165 high-quality games, Big Dollar Casino prides itself on quality, rather than quantity. The casino’s games are designed to be enjoyed and provide the player with maximum playtime. The number of games is growing rapidly with a new game launch regularly. Every player at Big Dollar Casino is happy with their current game variation.
The game developers for the casino spend a lot of time researching, conceptualising and creating world-class games. The casino’s game builders strive to introduce to the casino’s players something fresh, entertaining and engaging while not compromising on the quality and practicality, with every new game release. So you can be assured that when you play at Big Dollar Casino, you’re in for a special online gambling experience.
Games at the online casino include:
- Video Slots
- Classic Slots
- Table Games
- Video Poker
- Keno games
To keep players excited and wanting more Big Dollar Casino regularly runs awesome promotions – there’s no downtime in the casino. Promotions are run daily, weekly and monthly but the casino also throws random promotions, just to surprise players from time to time. Some of the popular ongoing promos include the Bonus Accelerator which offers a 200% bonus on the player’s next deposit PLUS it offers a Free Bonus Accelerator Comp that gets bigger and bigger with the more players that claim it.
Welcome Bonus and Daily promotions
Big is the name of the game at Big Dollar Casino and you can see this immediately when you sign up as a new player. The online casino goes big with its sign up offer, you get a 200% match offer up to $1000, and that’s not all, you also get $25 FREE! – talk about starting with a bang!
Furthermore, Big Dollar Casino gives you up to a 125% bonus EVERY SINGLE DAY if you’re a registered player at the casino.
Licensed in Curacao, Big Dollar Casino operates under the jurisdiction of the island and is owned by Genesys Technology N.V. At the moment the online casino only accepts players from the US. Unfortunately, Due to legal, commercial and financial regulations, the casino is not permitted to accept any players from specific countries including:
- Russian Federation
- The Netherlands
For the full list, please check out our Terms and Conditions Page
With over 50 mobile games available at Big Dollar Casino, it’s a great place to play your favourite games wherever you are. Big Dollar Casino runs perfectly on nearly any modern Smartphone or any other portable device. To play, simply log into the casino on your mobile device. As long as your device has Adobe Flash compatibility, you should be able to load Instant-Play with no issues.
Big Dollar Casino offers a 24 hour seven days a week call centre with highly qualified agents equipped to assist you with any query. The online casino’s agents can be reached either via the call centre, Live Chat, email, or via a toll-free number if you wish to chat with someone.
Payments and Security
Big Dollar Casino offers a host of trusted payment options to choose from including, Bitcoin MasterCard, Skrill, Visa, Neteller, EcoPayz, wire transfer and UPayCard. The online casino also offers a 97% payout ratio and the other 3 percent is usually caused by the player’s failure to produce the necessary documentation.
Big Dollar Casino makes use of a P128-bit SSL Digital Encryption program an Internet security standard for online transactions. Ensuring that player’s information and funds are kept safe at all times is of paramount importance. Big Dollar Casino prides on using the latest technology to ensure this.
Official Website: www.betbigdollar.com
Software: Saucify (aka BetOnSoft)
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, Neteller
Withdrawal Limits: $2000 to $5000 per week, depending on your loyalty status
Waiting period: 24 hours (Ts & Cs apply)
Currencies: Canadian dollars, Euros, British pounds sterling, US dollars
Casino Type: Download, Instant Play, Mobile
Live Chat: Yes
In conclusion, Big Dollar Casino have proved to be one of the friendliest US online casinos. They have very good bonuses, excellent games, and even better customer service. If you don't try this casino you will not know how good it is. Our overall rating score for them is 9,5/10.